Native Campaign Setup Guide
Intro: Native advertising is a type of disguised advertising, usually online, that matches the form
and function of the platform upon which it appears. It offers high level of reader attention. It is
created for paid promotion of a brand on a media site, which includes editorial content such as a
blog post or article.
Why choose Native?
Native ads receive more attention than banner ads
Descriptive headlines/texts can improve brand perception
Possibility to add brand logo and image to your ads
Less intrusive than traditional display ad
Select the option below in order to create Native campaign:
1. Enter the Destination URL of the website you want to advertise.
2. Add Google Analytics tracking code if you would like to track sources, domain or
3. Click to check available macros.
4. Select Call to action (Goal of your creative)
5. Add your Brand Name and Logo
6. Enter Headline
7. Provide an Image you would like to advertise
8. Write your ad/product Description.
9. Enter your Domain name
10.Click “Add multiple ads” if you would like to have several creatives set at the same
time under one campaign
11.Click “Add another ad” if you would like to have one more creative set at the same
time under one campaign
12.Select your Tracking type.
Please select one of the following options:
Follow the instructions written for each selected choice.
Note: Postback URL allows you to send the information about conversions to the PPCmate reports.
This way you to track ROI on the reports page and optimize campaigns to achieve better results.
You can access Postback URL on the campaign set up page. It will look like this:
Please replace the “return_value_USD” to whatever value you want to use a conversion price.
This will later be reflected in the reports.
You can find more information regarding postback and how to use it here:
13. Set Max. CPM, $ (Minimum is 0.1$)
14. Enter your campaign Budget. Please note, min daily budget – 5$.You can set
unlimited budget or daily spend.
15. Select “Run my campaign continuously starting today” or set a “start and end
16. Enable Geo targeting and selected required country and DMA region if needed
17. Enter your Campaign Name
18. Select Campaign Category from the list
Note: Please take into consideration * – prohibited or restricted content
Click Create a campaign to create a new campaign. You can also enable additional settings by
clicking Advanced settings.
19. Select Supply partners from the list or run your campaign on all sources
20. Choose Inventory type, either web or in-app
NOTE: When the admin approves your creatives on a limited list of supply sources due to the
sensitive content of the creative/landing page, we kindly ask you not to change the list of supply
sources. If you want your campaign running on all sources, please change the creative.
21. Select Optimization rules in order to set rules for filtering out sources that do not
match your requirements and targeting only good performing ones.
22. Select Source Sampling checkbox in order to test as many traffic sources as possible
(We recommend to select about 200-300 clicks/source per either publisher’s ID, site
ID, domain, etc.). This will help to test as many sources as possible, and target the
best performing ones.
23. Enabled Impressions cap to choose the number of times your ad appears to the
24. Select the Technology targeting checkbox if you want to target or exclude specific
OSes, Devices, Browsers or Connection types.
25.Select the Timetable checkbox if you need to specify certain hours or days when you
want your ad to show.
26.Select the Sources and Domains whitelist/blacklist checkbox if you want to add
specific sources or domains to the sources whitelist/blacklist. To track those you
need to use certain macros mentioned above.
27.Select the IP whitelist/blacklist checkbox if you want to add specific domains to the
28.Select Contextual segments & filters checkbox if you are looking to enable such
traffic security filters as Forensiq, Integral Ad Science or advanced in-house filtering
(IP based fraud protection)
Note: there are 3 levels of quality within Forensiq and 4 filterings within IAS (Media Quality, Brand
Safety, Viewability, IAB Contextual Segments), the cost of which is 0.10 CPM. However, you may select
several IAS filtering levels and the cost still will be 0.10 CPM. The same with Forensiq. But IAS and
Forensiq filterings costs will be summed up (0.20 CPM). Platform in-house filtering available for free.
29. User segments from the available options
After creating Native ad campaign and uploading creative, it takes up to 24 hours for us to
approve it. Note that your creative will be approved only if it has a safe content. (We do not allow
adult-oriented or age-restricted products or services without applicable or required age-verification
services; promote illegal pornography, hate, violence, or vulgarity related or other “undesirable”
subjects or activities)
Please take into consideration that we are approving your creative after you set up a campaign
and after any change you make to a creative. It is required due to our security reasons. So you
may either contact our account managers, or please wait up to 24 hours, and your Creative will
For additional information or questions, please contact us at email@example.com